Thursday, November 29, 2012

Being Productive During the Rainy Season

Since it’s been raining a lot (it IS Seattle after all), I've spent a lot of time indoors with my computer.  As vast as the internet is, I find myself bouncing back and forth between applying for jobs online and, well… facebook.

I decided it was time to do something a little more productive with my time, so I started another blog…

My Latest blog --> SELLING ART ONLINE

Since I've spent a pretty decent chunk of time promoting my art online for the past five years, I decided to share some of what I've learned in this informative guide to creating an online marketplace for your art and promoting it online.

So… if you’re an artist and would like to read my how-to guide for making money online with your art, or you’d just like to see what I've been up to, please check it out!

As always, comments are welcome.  Please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment